In a small but powerful team, you will work directly with the founders and creative director, marketing manager and operations manager to design and create the end to end user experience - spanning coffee packaging design, restaurant & roastery collateral, photography and brand identity for the fast moving group. Having the right attitude is vital to settling into the team at Caravan, we’re a good laugh and respect each other’s views and we are looking for a passionate, highly creative individual to join the team.
• Brand & graphic design for both digital & print output for packaging, digital marketing assets & restaurant + roastery collateral, and bespoke special creative projects such as the London Coffee Festival, reusable coffee cups, website development
• Preparing files for print and negotiating with suppliers as applicable
The ideal candidate would have;
• An eye for detail and quality
• A methodical approach to artwork and file organisation is required to manage timelines across ever-changing coffee offer
• Image retouch/Adobe Lightroom skills
• Basic proficiency of HTML
• A good awareness of the food and beverage scene, particularly specialty coffee.
• Mailchimp proficiency
• AutoCAD or Vectorworks skills for helping with occasional projects involving floor plan layouts or events.
30 – 40 hours per week. Salary commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Send a cover letter (150 words max) introducing yourself & why you think you’d be a good fit for the role, alongside your portfolio of work. As a second stage, we will be reviewing applications and setting a design brief.